I’m a hug fan of versatile backpacks, so I was thrilled when HEX launched the Ranger Camera Crossbody, the newest member of HEX’s popular Ranger line of camera bags. The Crossbody is smaller and slimmer than the award-winning Ranger Sling and Mini Sling. The Ranger Crossbody is ideal for active photographers with smaller point-and-shoot and POV cameras, like GoPros. Also fits iPhone, iPad mini, iPad and android based phones and tablets.
The Camera Crossbody uses EVA foam padding throughout the bag. A padded and segmented divider can be adjusted inside the bag to offer a surprising amount of carrying flexibility for cameras and phones, and even wallets, sunglasses, or keys.
A front zipper pocket contains mesh accessory stowage and a hidden magnetic pocket on the back of the bag for even more extra space. The strap is made of the same premium nylon webbing as on the Ranger Slings and features expedition buckle hardware.
The Ranger Camera Crossbody range of features includes:
• Compact, a lightweight sling for carrying your camera essentials
• Small form factor design
• EVA foam padding throughout
• Adjustable padded divider
• Front zipper pocket with mesh accessory inserts
• Rear pocket with hidden magnetic closure
• Expedition style hardware
• Surplus grade adjustable nylon shoulder strap
• Dimensions: 8.0″H x 6.0″W x 2.0″D
• Weight: 1.3lbs
• Capacity: 1.5L
The Ranger Camera Crossbody is now my favorite backpack because of its functionality and versatility.