$229 at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QZ4BWY1
Petcube’s Wi-Fi-equipped Bites 2 camera is pretty much the best tech gift you can get the pet parents in your life. The sleek gadget will allow them to keep an eye on their pets and deploy treats for them right from their smartphone: It’s particularly great for interacting with cats and dogs.
The Bites 2 can capture or stream Full HD video via a wide-angle lens. Other key features of the product include two-way audio connectivity, support for Amazon Alexa voice commands, and the ability to send sound and motion alerts. There’s also an option to use the product to connect to a veterinarian.
• Ultimate pet monitoring – With Petcube Bites Wi-Fi pet camera, watch your pet with 1080p full HD video, 160° ultra-wide angle view, and night vision. See up close with 4x zoom. Hear & speak with high-quality 2-way audio.
• Quick 2-minute setup – Petcube Bites 2 is the only pet camera to support 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Wi-Fi connections. iOS 11 and higher, Android 7.1.2 and higher are required.
• Treat your pet remotely – Toss treats short, medium, or long distance or schedule automatic treat dispensing via the free Petcube app. Supports a wide range of dry, crunchy dog and cat treats. 1. 5 lbs treat capacity.
• Smart sound & motion alerts – Real-time notifications tell you when your pet is active and you need to check in.
• Built-in Alexa assistant – Play music, answer questions, hear the news, control smart home devices, order your pet’s favorite treats, and more — all via your Bites 2 smart pet cam. Voice assistant functionality is optional.