Full-bodied sound and low, lows are what you get from this party speaker. $69; https://iliveelectronics.com/
iLive has carved out a niche designing budget-friendly Bluetooth speakers that sound great. After testing out the iLive backyard speakers, I was keen to try the new Wireless Tailgate Party Speaker.
It’s got a big bold design with an LED lightshow that adds to the ambience. Unboxing it was pretty easy. It was a fast setup out of the box, a charge using the included USB-C cable, and a quick Bluetooth connection to my iPhone. It also includes different inputs, like mic in, line in, USB and SD Card. And there’s also a bonus FM radio option.
The speaker is very light, but packs a decent bass punch and crisp highs. It includes small plastic wheels at the base and a retractable handle to make transporting easier, but honestly it’s light enough to carry by hand.
If you want to take the party to the next level, the LED light effects will create a club-like atmosphere.
The specs and features are outstanding for a speaker less than $100.
• Supports Bluetooth v5.0
• Wireless range: 60 feet
• 8″ full range speaker
• FM scan
• Aux in (3.5mm audio input)
• USB port: supports audio file playback
• Microphone input
• Color changing LED light effects
• Voice prompts announce speaker functions
• Retractable pull handle and roller wheels for easy transport
• Play/pause/pairing/LED lights button
• Power/source button
• Rotary volume control
• LED power/charging indicator
• Built-in FM wire antenna
• DC battery power: built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
• Battery life: ~6 hours at 50% volume
• Charge time: 4 hours
• DIMS: 9.84 x 9.25 x 16.93″
For $69, you can’t beat the value of the iLive Bluetooth Party Tailgate Speaker. It gets a big thumbs up from Gear Brigade.