With authentic Jeremy McGrath graphics, the Dirt Quad SX McGrath is a scaled-down off-road quad inspired and endorsed by the champion on dirt. With four 12″ (305mm) knobby air-filled tires and rear droop travel suspension, the Dirt Quad SX McGrath delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain. The Dirt Quad SX McGrath reaches speeds up to 8 mph (13 km/h) and provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge.
Off-Road Quad for Youth – With variable-speed, twist-grip throttle control for acceleration and a hand-operated rear disc brake, the Dirt Quad SX McGrath is a scaled-down electric ride-on that provides an authentic riding experience for kids ages 8 and up.
Proven on Dirt – Four 12″ (305 mm) knobby pneumatic tires and rear droop travel suspension deliver a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
Strong and Sturdy – A powder-coated tubular steel frame and shatter-resistant plastic fairings offer stability and durability.
• Motor: High-torque, gear reduction, chain-driven
• Suspension: Rear droop travel with coil shock
• Throttle: Variable-speed, twist-grip
• Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc Frame: Powder-coated, tubular steel for all-weather durability with front brush bar and rear carry handle
• Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
• Handlebars: Adjustable-height, riser-style
• Grips: Soft, rubber
• Wheels: Steel with 12″ knobby, pneumatic tires
• Space saving vertical storage capability
• Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
• Includes: Battery charger
• Age: 8+
• Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
• Product Weight: 75 lbs (34.1 kg)