I’ve got one word to describe the new Enduro 100 headphones from Cleer: wow! For the price, these are an amazing value for over-the-ear headphones, a winning combination of stellar sound, comfort and budget friendliness. And I love that they’re charged via USB-C, which is 100 times more convenient and functional than older USB ports.
Let’s start with battery life. The Enduro 100 has an industry leading 100 hours of playback, so you can leave your charger at home for most trips, whether hiking or an outing to the gym. With the Fast Charge feature, charge for a quick 10 minutes and listen for up to 13 hours. Charge for 3 hours and get a full 100 hours of music enjoyment.
Wireless convenience? Check. The Enduro 100 easily connects with compatible Android devices. Simply turn on the headphones and the pairing request will instantly appear on-screen. Select and start listening. The Enduro 100 features Bluetooth 5.0 with AAC and apt-X HD, the latest in Bluetooth performance with support for low latency and high resolution audio playback.
How about superior audio performance? Check. Enduro 100 features 40mm ironless drivers that provide rich and accurate sound with low distortion.
Weighing in at just 280g, these lightweight headphones offer plush earpads and a flexible headband providing long-listening enjoyment.
Enduro 100 features:
• Listen to your favorite music for 100 hours on a single charge
• Google Fast Pair 2.0 allows you to quickly and easily pair the Enduro 100 to Android devices
• Lightweight extended wear design, allowing for countless hours of listening enjoyment
• Hi-res audio performance with included 3.5mm cable
• Fast Charge enables 13-hour of playback with only a 10-minute charge, total charge time 3 hours
• Available in sand and gray colors
The bottom line: Cleer may not be a household name, but the Enduro 100’s are one of the best headphones on the market. You can’t go wrong with its exceptional mix of value, great sound and outstanding features.