PowerUP Toys released the PowerUP 4.0 smartphone controlled paper airplane with a new onboard flight computer, two new sensors, two motors for 10 times the flying ease, and stunning night LED lights. The new PowerUp 4.0 joins the company’s highly successful lineup: the DART aerobatic smartphone controlled paper airplane, the FPV live streaming paper airplane, and the 3.0 smartphone controlled paper airplane.
Powerful enough to fly paper, balsa, cardboard, foam and even lettuce planes, the PowerUP 4.0 blends technology with the thrill of sending homemade planes into flight to bring out the kid in all of us. The PowerUP 4.0 is the best PowerUP yet with an on-board flight computer, auto pilot assist, gyro and accelerometer with fly by wire capability, and flight telemetry stats. The PowerUP 4.0’s two propellers provide double the power and more maneuverability.
Purchasers can opt in for specially created LED lights to make flying at night a breeze and landing gear for making taking off and landing smoother.
• Flight Assist – easier aerobatics, launch assist and wind stabilizer
• Autopilot aerobatics – loops, barrel rolls and hammerheads
• Flight telemetry and stats – will guide you how to improve your flying and building skills
• Indestructible heavy duty carbon fiber body with nylon reinforced nose and motor mount
• One full year warranty
• Replaceable parts like battery, bumper and front clips
• Stunning night flight – optional LED lights
• Improved landing gear
• Bluetooth smart control with range of up to 230 ft.
• Quick Micro USB charging – 25 mins
• So small and light you don’t need to register it with the FAA
• Length: 8.6 in/220 mm
• Weight: 19 grams 2:1 thrust to weight ratio
• Speed: up to 20 mph
• Flight time: 10 minutes per full charge
• Battery: 150 lipo quick charge – replaceable
• Input voltage: 5V standard Micro USB
• Range: Up to 230 feet