As the weather warms up and people start getting outdoors more, they’ll start participating in more nighttime activities, like hiking and camping. Ditch the flashlight and get the BioLite 200, an ultra-lightweight (only 1.7 oz.) USB headlamp.
BioLite’s innovative 3D SlimFit technology integrates headlamp electronics directly into the performance fabric band for a true wearable. There is no bounce or slip. It offers an excellent fit, different lighting modes, and USB rechargeability so no batteries are needed. The BioLite 200 headlamp is comfortable, which is one of the most important features.
BioLite Key Features:
• No battery pack or cords: all power will be integrated into the front (recharge via micro USB)
• Light modes: White + Dim, Red + Dim, White Strobe, Red Strobe
• Maintains BioLite’s award-winning “no bounce” design (e.g. fully integrated light + headband)
• 200 Lumens of Light
• Run time: 40 hours on LO, 3 hours on HIGH
• Light-panel tilts downward with one hand
• Easily adjustable for different sizes