Vic the Viking: Adventures launched today on iOS and Android for €2.29, with a one week launch discount, making this a great time to grab the game! This co-production from Midnight Pigeon and Studio 100 is a fun edutainment adventure based on the popular Vic the Viking animated series!
Watch the release trailer: https://youtu.be/bn88OsaSnF8
About Vic the Viking: Adventures
Officially licensed from Studio 100, Vic the Viking: Adventures contains a series of mini-games tied together in a story of adventure and excitement. It’s a complete product without any adverts or in-app purchases to give parents peace of mind and to be 100% safe for children.
Every mini-game is part of the story, carefully translated into 8 languages. The game is educational without being dull, and is suitable for young children of any gender from ages 3-6!
Creative Director Vincent van Geel says: “We’ve worked hard to bring Vic the Viking to life while crafting the perfect mix of story, education and fun to keep children both entertained and engaged.”
- 15 different games: Exciting and accessible mini-games for young children, from toddlers to preschoolers aged 3 – 6 years. Both boys and girls will enjoy this wholesome adventure story.
- Learn counting, shapes and colors: By playing the game your child will learn useful knowledge. Draw shapes in the stars; collect, prepare and serve food; and clean and repair the ship!
- Kindergarten to primary: The whole game is designed especially for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners!
- Available in 8 languages: Multilingual sound support for English, French, Dutch, German, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Ad-free premium product: no adverts or in-app payments – Vic the Viking: Adventures is a complete product, so your toddler can safely focus on having fun!
More great kids games from Midnight Pigeon and Studio 100
To celebrate Vic setting sail, we have a different kind of sale on the previous games from Midnight Pigeon and Studio 100! Get Maya the Bee: The Nutty Race and Heidi: Mountain Adventures for less than $1.50 / €1.50 on iOS or Android!
Check out all the Midnight Pigeon games on…
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8465293908224911120&hl=en_US
Vic the Viking: Adventures is the third product of the cooperation between Midnight Pigeon and entertainment company Studio 100 to turn several of their IPs into charming children’s apps. It follows racing game Maya the Bee: The Nutty Race and the educational Heidi: Mountain Adventures. Independent Midnight Pigeon titles include fairytale adventure Harald the Tortoise and educational walk in the forest Ranger Luke. Upcoming games will feature more from Studio 100 brand Maya the Bee.
Midnight Pigeon was founded in 2016 by Vincent van Geel, a games industry veteran. The studio is making light educational games for kids which capture the feeling of classic children’s stories, with all the magic of discovery and exploration alongside elegantly integrated educational content.
iOS App Store Page: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vic-the-viking-adventures/id1504698508
Google Play Store Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.midnightpigeon.victheviking
Official Website: http://www.MidnightPigeon.com
Press Kit: https://bit.ly/2M0w3OC ;
Bram & Stephanie (Game Drive)