If you own an Apple MacBook Pro or Air, you probably need more ports for multiple devices and accessories. With the EZQuest Ultimate USB-C Multimedia Hub Adapter, you can connect a variety of devices to your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air. It was designed to give you access to all the connectivity that many MacBooks (and other laptops) lack.
The EZQuest adapter connects to your laptop using an integrated 6.25″ cable with two male Thunderbolt 3 connectors, while providing one Thunderbolt 3 port, one USB 3.1 Type-C port, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, two HDMI ports, one VGA port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, a 3.5mm audio/mic combo jack, an SDHC card reader, and a microSDHC card reader.
The port utilizes the latest Power Delivery version 3.0 with pass-thru charging up to 100 watts (20V/5A) for quickest and safest charging. High speed Gigabit Ethernet lets you have uninterrupted internet or network connection with LED indicator that shows the connection status. It also features simultaneous read and write SDHC or Micro SDHC card reader. The USB-C 10Gb/s port allows for the optimum 10Gb/s data transfer rate while connecting any USB-C external storage devices. Charge your USB-C Smart Devices thru this USB-C port with up to 7.5 Watts. Stream movies in full 4K HDMI, stay connected with your Gigabit Ethernet line directly to the internet or your network for high performance, sustained, and secure connection. Charge your iOS devices, access your standard USB , SDHC and SDHC Micro storage devices.
The EZQuest Hub Adapter comes with an EZ connect-disconnect grip, so there is no need to hold your MacBook in order to connect or disconnect the hub. This hub is also equipped with 3.5mm Audio Jack with Microphone (2 in 1) to connect wired external audio devices. The audio jack won’t disable any internal speaker on computer unless an audio device is connected. EZQuest
You can create extended mode display and expand your work throughout the 2nd and 3rd or even 4th display so you can work faster and more efficient with up to 4K 60Hz for each display on HDMI ports. You can also mirror your MacBook display in up to 1080p at 30Hz or UHD (3840×2160) at 60Hz. Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your MacBook and then to your display, TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately). It also utilizes the USB PD 3.0 Fast Role Swap technology which helps to prevent data loss and keep the 2nd monitor on if the USB-C power cable is disconnected from the hub while your MacBook display is open (except when bus powered external drive is connected).
• Designed for the Apple MacBook Pro and MacBook Air
• Operate dual 4K displays at 60 Hz using HDMI to create extended or mirrored displays with HDCP enabled
• One Thunderbolt 3 port with Power Delivery 3.0 and passthrough charging up to 100W, plus a 10 Gb/s USB Type-C port for 7.5W (5V / 1.5A) of charging power
• USB PD 3.0 Fast Role Swap helps to prevent data loss and keeps the secondary monitor on if the USB Type-C power cable is disconnected from the hub while your notebook display is open
• The VGA supports resolutions of up to Full HD 1080p at 60 Hz
• 3.5mm audio/microphone combo jack
• Two 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports and two 480 Mb/s USB 2.0 Type-A ports
• High-speed Gigabit Ethernet port with LED indicator
• Dedicated SDHC and microSDHC slots with simultaneous read and write
• Integrated 6.25″ cable with EZ connect-disconnect grip
• LED power indicator
• Thunderbolt 3 compatible