If it can keep a half gallon of Ice Cream frozen rock solid for 8 hours in 101-degree temperatures, it deserves a cool nickname!
Mr. Freeze, umm, I mean The Worx 20-volt electric cooler is a great addition to your outdoor/ traveling/ and backyard repertoire. Check out these details!
- Fully portable cooling to keep food and drinks crisp wherever you go. Use battery power for beach days, picnics, and camping. Rely on the car charger for road trips and tailgates. Or plug in the AC charger to cool anywhere you have an outlet.
- Quickly cools to 32°F in just 15 minutes—no ice needed! Snacks and Sandwiches won’t get soaked and there’s no need to worry about dumping out water.
- The vibrant LED digital display controls the temperature from -4°F to 68°F to refrigerate a wide range of food and beverages.
- Spacious 24-qt. capacity holds up to 35 (12 oz.) cans.
- Automatic interior LED light illuminates the inside of the cooler, so you never have to dig around in the dark.
- Heavy-duty pull handle, 30-lb. cooler weight, and roll wheels make transport easy.
- USB port charges phones and other small devices wherever you are.
- Built-in cup holders and bottle opener add convenience to the cooling experience.
- ReadyCharge capability allows you to power the cooler through an outlet with the included AC charger and charge onboard batteries at the same time.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family
- It comes with 2- 20 volt Power Share Lithium Ion batteries and a dual charger.
- 3-year warranty
I’ve had Mr. Freeze hooked up in my room for two weeks now but I’m not going to have it much longer. My youngest son has laid claim to it for maintaining the #1 essential of college life. I’m assuming that’s beer but one can never be too certain. :0) What a great product! Peace _ SGB